The GeoRipper 720, Makita MM4® 4-Stroke Power Cutter (model EK7651H) (Series 7) with maximum 20" digging depth (20), is the world's first 4-stroke handheld trencher.
The GeoRipper 720 delivers several advantages over 2-stroke. No oil mixing is required, so contractors get simplified operation and no more engine failure due to improper mix. The GeoRipper 720 engine eliminates the need for a separate mixed oil/fuel can.
For easier starts, the automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%. The GeoRipper 720 also has lower noise at 92.7dB(A), smoother idle for continuous operation, and lower fuel consumption at only .45 gallons per hour.
Additional advantages include a three-ring piston engineered for improved commercial engine durability, and reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for longer cylinder life. In addition, the GeoRipper 720 has a five-stage foam-paper-nylon filtration system with Advance Direction Air Flow to provide cleaner air for improved engine durability.
The power and performance features of the GeoRipper 720 make it a best-in-class handheld trenching tool and is ideal for landscapers, irrigation professionals, electricians and plumbers.
- Increased productivity over hand-digging
- Decreased injury over hand-digging
- Self-sharpening digging teeth for tree roots up to 3" below grade
- Remove rocks up to 4” in most soils
- Automatic engine decompression valve reduces pull-start force by 40%
- Pressure compensated carburetor reduces flooding during cold starts
- Lower noise at 92.7dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Lower fuel consumption at .45 gallons per hour
INCLUDED IN BOX -
- Makita-powered EK7651H FourStroke Engine
- 20” Digging Bar with Nose Bar End Assembly and Nose Sprocket
- 20” Deep x 1-1/2” wide Digging Chains (2-Pack)
- Additional Drive Belt, Nose Bearing and Bar End Assembly Screws
- Stock Makita Engine Tool Kit in Orange Pouch
- Chain Connector Link to repair chain in the field
- Full-size 18mm Combination Wrench
- Stock Makita AND GeoRipper Owner’s Manuals