The GeoRipper®T/A M500 is a bolt-on/bolt-off trenching attachment that fits on a Makita® EK7651H or EK8100 engine (engine not included). The GeoRipper®T/A allows users to convert their own power cutter (Makita® EK7651H or EK8100) into a GeoRipper® minitrencher, and back, in minutes. It has a maximum 20" digging depth and a starting standard digging width of about 2". It features a new safety bar and dirt deflection system to keep the soil on the ground and fingers away from moving parts.
GeoRipper® minitrenchers are engineered for industrial performance but with less weight starting at only 35 lbs. GeoRipper®T/A M500 provides a compact and efficient digging solution for irrigation, root barrier, landscape lighting, and other pipe and wire installations.
- Increased productivity over hand-digging
- Decreased injury over hand-digging
- Self-sharpening digging teeth for tree roots up to 3" below grade
- Remove rocks up to 4” in most soils
INCLUDED IN BOX -
- 20” Digging Bar with Nose Bar End Assembly and Nose Sprocket
- 20” Deep x 2” wide Digging Chains (2-Pack)
- EZ Kart by MiniTrencher
- Additional Drive Belt, Nose Bearing and Bar End Assembly Screws
- GeoRipper® Tool Kit
- Chain Connector Link to repair chain in the field
- GeoRipper® Owner’s Manuals